Happy Saturday, everyone! Here is the last post of our vacation. So if you have been following the other posts, you now know that we loved every single minute of it. We are very blessed and get to travel a few times a year and we always like to take the twins on a beach vacaion. I think we will be visiting here again every other year, because it is the perfect family resort. They offer everything and anything. I hope you have enjoyed the photos and if you have any questions or need any advice, I am your woman. Below is a list of things to do while visiting Barcelo Maya Palace.
- If you have children, go check out the kids club. We did not take advantage of it until our last full day and we regret that part. It is such a great onsite place for kiddos to play and the staff is amazing and will watch your kids, so you can have some alone time.
- Take the shuttle and go visit the dolphins. The shuttle runs every 15 minutes I believe, and they will take you all over the resort grounds. You can visit all the other hotels if you are staying at the Barcelo Maya Palace.
- Looking to have an event, or wedding, check this place out. Like I said in earlier posts, we got married here years ago and every minute is the best minute of our lives.
- All the restaurants are amazing but I will say the Brazilian one was our favorite.
- Make sure to stop at the 24-hour bar after you get checked in. They always have popcorn and snacks avaliable and you can order your favorite drink(s).
- If looking for some adult time, enjoy the adult pool only area. It is very relaxing and the guys that work the drink bar over there are super cool and friendly. They are always some of my favorite staff members to visit.
- Make sure and do a little shopping at the mall on the grounds (shuttle can take you there).
- Bring your own Yeti b/c they will fill them for you and it keeps your drinks stronger.
- Make sure and bring a waterproof camera because you can feed the fish in the ocean near the rocks.
- Go visit the Barcelo Maya Grand Resort. (on the same grounds and shuttle will take you there) I love that location as well.
- Have a great time, turn off your phones and enjoy paradise!!