Happy Black Friday, everyone. I do not know about you all but I love everything about Black Friday. Yes, I am one of those girls that goes out and does all the shopping and hit up all the stores early in the morning. Well, let me say I did before twins. Now, my schedule does not allow me to do that anymore but that is okay, because I am able to purchase most things online which honestly I really love. With all the sales going on, I wanted to share some of my Black Friday favorites.
- Mens VNeck $11.45: Express My husband wears everything vneck especially in the summer so I always love to give him some new options at Christmas. You can also find some at Target for around $8.
- Disney Doll $9: JcPenney I actually bought this for my daughter for Christmas this year as she is in love with everthing princess right now, and for only $9, why the heck not.
- Crystal Mason Ring $32 use Code VIP35 for 35% off everything: Bauble Bar I will say I own this ring, and I love it. I wear it almost daily. Its perfect.
- Ugg Boots $95.91: Nordstrom If you do not own uggs, or are needing some new ones, do yourself a favor and buy some this year. Having uggs is worth it.
- Laced Up Tee $8.64: Old Navy Yes, I did order this for myself. So, you will see me posting this again soon.
- 10 Piece Non Stick Pans $169.99 + free shipping: Bed, Bath and Beyond These are a good find and bargain. I am actually getting these for a family member this year.
- Wristlet $88 but get 30% off with code Thankful: Kate Spade This is the perfect touch for your holiday party style or New Years Eve outfit.
- Necklace $65 but 20% off at checkout with code SALE20: Kendra Scott One of my best friends bought me this necklace a while back as a thank you gift and I love it so much. I actually asked Santa for another one but with a different color this year.
- Christmas Fleece PJ Pants $5: JcPenney Yes, another thing I ordered. You can never have enough Christmas PJs is what I always say. Plus, my husbands family always does Christmas in our PJs, so this was a total steal for the entire family this year.
- Chefs Knife $39.99: Bed, Bath and Beyond I hope my husband is not reading this because this is one of the gifts that I ordered him.
- Michael Kors Perfume Rollerball Set $45.00: Mk If you like to travel like I do, you can always use rollerball perfume sets.
We actually ordered this cool little kids 69-piece for only $15.99 from JcPenney this morning, what a great gift for a toddler/young child.
Like they always say…If you cannot stop thinking about it, buy it!