Hey Hey Everyone! Are you looking for that crockpot/slow cooker recipe to keep you warm this winter? If so, I have a great Baked Potato Soup recipe for you. My husband made this a few weeks ago and we were able to eat it on for an additional two meals as well. It is really so easy to make and so good. We got it off the Tasty facebook page.
Here is what you need:
- 4 cups of potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup of onions
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1/2 Tablespoon of salt and 1/2 tablespoon of pepper
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 cup of Flour
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- shredded cheese
- chopped scallions
- Add the potatoes, onions, chicken broth, salt and pepper in the slow cooker (crockpot). Set it to low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- In a saucepan, combine the butter, the flour, heavy cream and sour cream. Whisk until thickened. When the slow cooker is done, pour in the thickened mix. Stir, cover and set on low for another 30 minutes.
- Serve with shredded cheese, bacon and chopped scallions.