Happy Tuesday, everyone. Today food feature is my husbands amazing Beef Stir Fry. This did not come from a recipe, he mad it all on his own. See below for the details. It is so yummy, I hope you love it.
Things you will need:
- Flank steak ( 2 pounds)
- Broccoli ( we used frozen and took out about 30 minutes prior)
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- Marinade for the beef:
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 water
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Cut the flank into 1 inch strips
- Marinade the beef for 30 minutes, remove beef from marinade ( put marinade aside) Cook the beef in the wok Throw in 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and a pinch of fresh pepper in marinade and mix, keep aside.
- Throw in veggies in the wok
- Pour the rest of marinade into the wok.
- Stir until the gravy thickens
- Cook rice on the side
- Pour the stir fry over the rice.
Above pictured is us while we were cooking it. SO YUM!!