Hey Hey, everybody! Happy Thursday! So, I have been getting quite a few questions about me lately, so I figured it was time to do a 20 question/answer segment. Is that what people say? If not, well, I just did. ha! Anyways, here goes nothing….
- How tall are you? 5’1
- How old are your twins? 4 and they are fraternal. Boy/Girl twins are always fraternal. If you did not know that, now you do.
- Do you take photos daily? Heck no, I am lucky to even put on makeup daily. I take pics once a week and then sometimes randomly throughout the week/weekend.
- Do you always travel? No, I mean I would if I could but it just seems like a lot of travel lately because of back to back trips. With that being said, I love traveling and try to go on a few trips a year at least.
- What size are you? Depends on the day. I swear my weight can change by 10 pounds based on what I ate or drank the day before. I am anywhere from a 2-5 size.
- What is your favorite food? Green bean casserole. I could eat this stuff daily.
- Who takes your pictures? Sometimes we will have friends take them, other times, me and Jennifer take them ourselves.
- Do you do this as a job? No, I have a full time job actually. This is just something I do for fun. It has opened me up to a whole new world of fashion.
- What is your best season? I would say I love summer time. I love being in the sun, pool, lake and give me alll the fruity drinks.
- Do you work out? Yes, I work out now with a trainer 3x a week. I started back in February with her and I love it.
- Do you drink? Ha, whoever asked this question makes me laugh. I drink, all the drinks.
- Where do you come up with the IG stories that you and Jennifer do? Honestly, we do not make this stuff up. Usually it starts with me saying “Jennifer” and then she starts recording. She knows its going to be interesting, no matter what comes out of my mouth. I am kind of witty, crazy, dumb, silly and honestly I do not care. I am okay with laughing at myself.
- Where do you shop? I mostly shop online. I actually hate walking into a store, and prefer to do everything online. My favorite stores include Nordstrom, H&M, Zappos, Forever 21, Target, SheIn and Dillards.
- What is your Go-To Music? I listen to everything but I will say that I start my morning every single day off with Salt-N-Pepa. I always have and probably always will. Something about “none of your business” makes me smile.
- What do you like to cook? I am not a chef by any means, so I will always say something easy but I do love cooking spaghetti. I have a love for Italian food, and wish I could eat it daily. However, my pants would not allow it.
- Best book or movie? I love all sappy books and movies. I am a total sap and will cry over anything. I also love all movies. Bring me a movie and popcorn and you have yourself a date.
- One thing you wish you could do? I wish I could paint my nails. I have said this so many times and for whatever reason I suck at it. I have been trying more lately but trust me, they are a total sh** show.
- Biggest scare? I am scared of getting older. I love life so much and the thought of being old scares me.
- Something to share? I am a big words of affirmation person. Tell me I am pretty or have a nice butt (which I do not, so do not lie) and I will love you forever. I hate to admit that but it is true.
- What is your plans for the future? honestly, I have no clue…I use to be the most OCD person but after the twins were born and I had a rough couple of years finding myself, I am finally happy being okay not knowing what is next. I am really focusing on taking it day by day and enjoying the moments with the people I love.
I hope that answers a lot of your questions and as always, keep them coming. I love answering them and it reminds me of myself sometimes too. Cheers babes, xo!
SHOP THE LOOK
SHOP My Beauty