Hey Hey Everyone! Happy April!!!!
I get so many questions about how I do all the things I do. I am a mother to twins, I work full time, I blog part time, I am involved in the neighborhood Wine and Design, and I am always out and about being a social butterfly. The truth is, I have no idea except I keep a really good calendar and have an amazing support system. Earlier this week, I was so exhausted, I finally had to lay down and give myself a break. I just could not do it anymore. I am so glad I did too because I got some much needed rest and ready to finish out my week.
Here is my weekly schedule, most of the time:
Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays- meet the trainer at 6 am, which means I have to get up at 5:15 to get my mind right. I use that time to catch up on my Instagram posts, and check any other blog social media that is needed. I usually leave around 5:45 to head to the gym. After the gym, I come home to getting the twins up with Daddy, making breakfast and getting them off to school. Most of the time, my husband will take them which is so huge. I then will pick up the house and usually begin working sometime around 8:30. I finish each day around 4 and go get the twins and then come home to make dinner. We usually eat around 5:45. After an hour or so of fighting them to eat dinner, we go upstairs to play for a bit before bedtime. Bedtime ritual starts at 7:15 with the hopes they are in bed by 8. We have a pretty solid routine which I will be sharing soon. Then the husband and I will watch a show or two and go to bed by 10. Now, a lot of the times I have an event or social gathering at night to attend, so my husband will do the work. He is really good trooper and always willing to help out. I am thankful for that, and if that is the case then my day will look way different.
- Mondays- I always do the kids laundry. This is also the day I try to tidy up the house and any last minute things that were a mess from the weekend.
- Tuesday/Thursdays- my son has speech, so I have to get him off to the Elementary School and then pick him up at 10:30 to take him to preschool. These days I usually work a little later and my husband will scoop the twins from school. That allows me to work until 5 and get dinner ready by 6.
- Wednesdays – This the day that my best friend Jennifer and I do our blog photos, so my morning starts at the same time but that is me getting up and ready for our photos. We usually do between 3-4 looks that day to get us through the week. Blogging photo days are quite exhausting, I will not lie. I love doing them, but by the 3rd or 4th look, I am spent and start being silly. I usually do additional work on these evenings to make up time from earlier in the week. I usually work another hour or two after twins go down.
- I usually shower sometime around lunch daily, and get ready for whatever is going on that day. It usually takes me about an hour to get ready. Blogging days takes longer because you have to paint nails, self tanner tan (if have not already), and then still get ready. Those days usually take almost 2 hours.
- Fridays- This is usually my busiest day at work. I am not sure why, but I seem to always get extremely busy late in the week. However, I am usually done by 330 or 4 and go get the twins and we meet daddy for dinner. We love this hole in the wall near us called Kaze, that we frequent a lot of the times.
- The weekends….well you never know what you are going to get there.
NOW LET’S TALK FASHION…….So, I keep myself organized with my amazing planner and also with my outlook calendar. There you have it friends, I hope this is something to make you feel better. We all have busy days, everyone’s just looks a little different. This look is one of my favorites for summer. The top is from H&M. It is the perfect top to be paired with a good pair of white jeans or shorts or even some regular jeans. You can wear this top during the day with a light jacket and jeans for a casual work look or at night and remove the jacket for a fun and flirty look. My hat that I paired with this look is the Fedora hat from Amazon. For only $12.99, you can get it on Amazon Prime and it is the perfect look for your summer. As in the previous years, the Fedora look is where it is at when sporting your favorite swim suit or summer day look. Plus, let’s protect our skin.
SHOP THE LOOK
SHOP MY BEAUTY